art teacher 의 피아노가 떨어지는 눈의 속도와 잘 맞아서
오늘 같은 아침에 어울린다.
"The Art Teacher"
There I was in uniform
Looking at the art teacher
I was just a girl then
Never have I loved since then
He was not that much older than I was
He had taken our class to the Metropolitan Museum
He asked us what our favorite work of art was,
But never could I tell it was him
Oh, I wish I could tell him
Oh, I wish I could have told him
I looked at the Rubens and Rembrandts
I liked the John Singer Sargents
He told me he liked Turner
Never have I turned since then
No, never have I turned to any other man
All this having been said,
I married an executive company head
All this having been done, a Turner I own one
Here I am in this uniformish, pant-suit sort of thing
Thinking of the art teacher
I was just a girl then
Never have I loved since then
No, never have I loved any other man
이 노래를 들을때 마다
메트로폴리탄 뮤지엄으로 달려가고 싶어짐.
어느 동네에 있는지도 모르면서. 그림엔 취미도 없으면서.
나는 존 싱어 서전트를 좋아했고,
그는 터너를 좋아한다고 말했어.
그 후 나는 다른 누구를 사랑해본 적이 없어.
그래서 찾아보았다.
존 싱어 서전트와 터너가 어떤 그림을 그렸는지.
그랬는데.. 서전트. 이 사람 그림 구경하느라 시간 가는 줄 몰랐다.
보이는대로 다 저장하고 싶은 욕심이 생겼지만 자제;;;
나는 회사의 사장과 결혼했어.
터너의 그림 하나를 갖고 있긴하지만, 모든 것은 지나간 일이야.
지나간 일이라고는 하지만,
자기가 좋아했던 서전트가 아닌 터너의 그림을 갖고 있다.
그림이 아닌 그때의 감정, 사랑에 빠진 소녀였던 나를 붙잡고 싶은 것이겠지.
그림이 아닌 그때의 감정, 사랑에 빠진 소녀였던 나를 붙잡고 싶은 것이겠지.
He asked us what our favorite work of art was,
But never could I tell it was him
좋다.




아무르를 잊고 싶지않아서 포스팅하다가 나도 모르게 또 누눈물이 뚝뚝 떨어지는거야...멈출수가 없는데 전화가 한 통 걸려왔어. 필영이 어머니가 갑자기 뇌졸증으로 쓰러지셨는데 손쓸 방도가 없어서 마음의 준비를 하고 있나봐.
답글삭제눈물이 안멈춰서 한참을 울었어.